The interface for the service is provide via HTTP API and it is described fully in Github: https://github.com/fmidev/smartmet-plugin-timeseries/wiki/Using-the-Tim…
The interface for the service is provided as a GRIB2 download service via HTTP and it is described fully in Github: https://github.com/fmidev/smartmet-plugin-download/wiki/SmartMet-plugin…
The interface is used to receive the data via WFS.
The AFTNCorrectionManagementProvider Service Interface manages the operations performed by the FDO to correct erroneous AFTN messages concerning in-coming flight plan that cannot be processed automatically by the system.
It covers the following cases:
- AFTN Modification messages: CHG, CNL, DLA, ARR, DEP (ICAO format), ICHG, ICNL, IDLA, IARR, IDEP, IACH (ADEXP format). In this case, it may be necessary to associate a FP to these messages to be able to correct them successfully.
- AFTN Creation messages: FPL (ICAO format), IFPL, IAPL (ADEXP format).
This Service Interface encompasses the different operations performed by the ATCO and modifying the Flight Plan Data: tactical instructions and system inputs performed to modify the planed route.
This Service Interface encompasses the different operations performed by the ATCO and modifying the Flight Plan Data. These operations can be divided in two sets of operations: the tactical instructions and the system inputs performed to modify the planed route:
- ATC tactical Instructions: Holding, Heading, Speed, Cleared Flight Level (CFL),Rate Of climb/Descend (ROCD), Direct To and Cleared To,
- System inputs: entry FL (EFL), exit FL (XFL), enCruiseFL (ECL) and requested Flight Level (RFL).
This Service Interface exposes the operations for publishing:
- on-line updates of the status of CCS;
- updates of service appliance status;
- updates of service resource utilisation.
This Service Interface exposes the technical operation that allows the consumer to get the status of each individual service and the global CCS Service on request. It is typically used when starting the Service, for initialisation
This Service Interface exposes the set of operations related to SSR Code Management that are not necessarily required to achieve a usual/basic interoperability level.
This Service Interface exposes the set of basic operations needed for SSR Code Management.