The Correlation Management service allows any connecting CWP client to perform inputs related to the linkage or unlinkage of flight plans with tracks, more specifically:
• Link a flight plan with a specific track,
• Unlink a flight plan from a specific track,
• Set the present, next or downstream SSR code a flight.
When an input is made and successfully processed the response to the request is delivered in two parts:
• Each input is first replied with the AcknowledgementMessage to indicate the acceptance or rejection of the request. The client is expected to start an internal timer in order to capture those cases where there would be no reply. In case of the latter, the client is expected to trigger a new input.
• Secondly, provided the input was accepted, the updated information (as delivered by the Flight Plan Distribution service) on the flight is sent. As such, subscription to the flight plan distribution service is mandatory prior the user requesting flight data modifications. Additionally, if the user is subscribed to the Correlation Distribution service, extended correlation information will be sent.
To process the input of setting the present, next or downstream SSR code of a flight plan.
AMQP 1.0 content-type header used to specify media type values