Prior to any Service publication in the European Swim Registry, CCS partners organise a joint validation that involve both CCS Providers and the 1st CCS Customer. Test Cases dealing with several test topics are run using a happy flow of few flights to check that the services are consistent, compliant with the actual service description and meet the acceptance criteria formulated by the 1st CCS Customer.
Following Topics have been successfully assessed by the Customer (TBC):
- Distribution of non-correlated flight plan status
- Automatic correlation on ASSR
- Periodic correlation status distribution
- Correlation termination after flight termination
- Correlation termination after track deletion